AR-15 and Wii!

Well Jason and I finally finished paying of the credit card. Then of course we had to get a Wii to reward ourselves. He he he! I don't think we were dept free for long before an AR-15 was also a must purchase for Jason :-) ! Then of course my wisdom teeth costed more than expected, but hopefully we will get back to being dept free in no time! I love the Wii especially Wii Fit and I hope to loose a little weight playing it. Jason LOVES Mario Cart!!!! He has like basically everything unlocked except two characters. He is more of a Mario generation than I am and loves the game so much!! I wasn't that thrilled that Jason got the AR-15! We were visiting family when his brother and him went out for pizza and .223 rounds for Travis' AR-15. Well it took them an hour and a half. I was suspicious, but I assumed they went shooting! Silly me!!! I was way hungry, because I hadn't eaten all day and it was like almost six at night! Of course then I was SO mad when they walked in that I didn't even notice Jason with an AR-15 between the pizza. Well I noticed (the giant case is hard to miss), but I assumed it was Travis'. He kept asking me how I was! I still didn't get what was going on. Needless to say I was pretty mad at first, but I knew he really wanted it. Plus once I shot it I was okay with it!!!





















I look happy only because it was the first day! The pain came later!!!























Jason setting up his Wii Fit Mii!!!























The AR-15 and shotgun!!























Jason and Travis spent a little time adjusting the sights!























Checking out the target!






















Me Shooting an AR-15 for the first time!!!






















My target!!! I ROCK!! :-)






















Jason and Travis side by side with their AR-15's!!!