DR Congo Adoption... One More Check on The Dossier Checklist

Democratic Republic of Congo Adoption Dossier
It has arrived! Half way there! 6 of 11 items on our Dossier checklist complete!


Well our placement agency supplied an amazing checklist in order to complete our Dossier.
At this moment all we need now is Jason's passport, 2 State Criminal Clearances, Copy of State Adoption Laws, I171h notarized copy, and our Home Study complete. I really hate the waiting game on paperwork, so I was super excited when I got my passport in the mail today! WAHOO!! I feel like it is a huge step towards bringing our son home. I really can not wait to get the referral, pray, and God willing accept him and bring him home. It is such an amazing journey that has helped me so much towards becoming the mother I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment