Tub Terror With Madison

Madison teary eyed and boogery nose after the "bubble" bath.
Madison never really liked water, but over the past couple months I have to prepare myself mentally and a little physically (this girl is strong) for every bath time. I am completely lost on what to do about my little lady that hates water so much. I mean she screams and stands and goes as far to try and climb out of the tub. First, I decided to shower with her, so I got all swim-suited up, but she still really did not do well. Then, I tried this...


I placed the bubble machine by the tub,..

... and I pre-filled the tub with the perfect temperature.

She peeked in, but the fear was still too much for her.
 Last night I actually swim-suited up again and got in the tub with her. It worked surprisingly better than expected, but if anyone out there has advice I would be more than happy to take it. I have no idea why she has a sudden fear of water. Again, she has never really liked it, but she has always survived until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment