Playgrounds Are So Much More Fun

These cute girls running to the park hand-in-hand!

It is so much more fun to go to the park with a child that can and will actually play on the equipment!! My sister and her kids came down a few weeks back, and we went to the park together. Well my sister magically got Libby to start playing on the playground. Well maybe not magically, since she does have 4 kids and knows a lot more about this stuff than I do. Anyways, since then we have been to going to the park at least 3 times a week.


She can go up this "mountain"...
... and down the slide all by herself! :-)
So much fun with cousins!!
The "wavy metal bridge thing"!!
Madison still mostly just rides in the swing or climbs the stairs of the big playground.
I can't wait for it to be mostly warm outside! We are going to have so much fun playing outside!



This silly girl and her bottle! I feel like I will never be able to break her extreme grip from it.
Once I even had a little bit of a nervous mom moment. While I was helping my daycare child across the wavy metal bridge thing Libby just decided to do it too. I was like "LIBBY". Then she had a little bit of a melt down, because of course I scared her (heck I scared myself). After she calmed down I had to have a little talk with her about how she wasn't quite big enough to do that by herself. Maybe I am just being over protective, but that thing is really high off the ground. I don't think she would have the coordination to land off of it very smoothly.

I am really looking forward to this summer! 
There is gonna be so many posts of us at the park!!

No comments:

Post a Comment