Madison Is 2 Now

So big news... Madison is 2 now! Oh my goodness I can't believe it either. It amazes me how quickly she has grown. She is my last baby, so of course she had to do everything so fast. She held her head up early, rolled over early, crawled early, walked early, talked early(and ALOT), and even learned to use the potty early. She will always be my baby though.

Here are some picture of her over the last couple years.












































She had her Birthday Party at the beginning of the month. It was a joint party celebrating her friends 3rd Birthday as well. We had so much fun!

Here are some pictures of the party! :-)












I am so incredibly grateful to have her in my life. She is very outgoing and loud, but still has her moments were she just wants to love on mommy. I love you so much my baby Madison!

Yearly Questionnaire
(There was a lot of "ums" that I excluded, but she answered this by herself.)
1.  How old are you? 2
2.  What is your favorite color? Purple (that's new)
3.  What is your favorite game? Dinosaur Game
4.  What is your favorite food? Cheese Tortilla
5.  What is your favorite song? Twinkle Little Star
6.  What is your favorite thing to do? Sleeping
7.  Who are your best friends? Melinda
8.    What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mommy
9.    Describe your family. Family and Daycare Family
10.    Who is in your family? Mama, Sissy, Dada
11.    What are the names of your pets? Puppy, 2 Puppies, Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment