Libby's 3 Now!


Liberty
Three years already! Where did the time go? It feels like just yesterday she was a baby in my arms now she is off to Pre-K. Liberty is as always my shy smart beautiful girlie. I love her so much and feel so blessed to be her mom. :-D

Sweet Baby Libby Day 1
Sweet Big Girl Libby 3 Years Old
I was really hoping this year Liberty would be old enough to answer the questions on her Yearly Questioner, but with her 40% delay in speech I guess we will have to hope for next year.

Yearly Questionnaire
1.  How old are you?
  She kept saying "2", but by the end of the day I think she got "3" :-)
2.  What is your favorite color?
  She doesn't have a favorite, but she wears a lot of pink! 
3.  What is your favorite game?
  She loves "Duck, Duck, Goose" and Chasing Games
4.  What is your favorite food?
  She is obsessed with toast lately!
5.  What is your favorite song?
  She loves "The Teddy Bears Picnic".
6.  What is your favorite thing to do?
  She loves to play with baby dolls.
7.  Who are your best friends?
  She has 2 friends she gets along with really well Scout and Adalyn. They always seem to have a good time together. :-)
8.    How are you the same as your mom?
  She is the same as me by how she is so clean and organized!
9.    How are you different from your mom?
  She is different from me by how she like water so much! 
10.    How are you the same as your dad?
  She is shy and silly like her daddy.
11.    How are you different from you dad?
  I don't think she has really any differences from her dad.
12.    What three words best describe you?
  Sweet, Silly, and Shy
13.    What talents do you have?
  She is very precise in everything she does. 

Liberty's Birthday Pool Party
A couple months back, in July, I decided to make Libby's Birthday Party a Pool Party. At the time everyone I asked were like "oh yeah it will still be warm enough". Then it got cold surprisingly cold. :-/ The day of the party it was cloudy which was fine, because the weather was still supposed to be in the 80's. Then as I was setting up the pool it got windy too. I mean it can be cloudy, but it can't be windy too! Ahh! Oh man I went into panic mode. Right before the party though the sun came out and it was beautiful for the whole party! Such a fun time with family and friends! Here are a ton of photos from her fun day! :-D



Liberty was so excited for her Birthday!
Madison couldn't wait to get in the pool.












No comments:

Post a Comment