Liberty's 1st Day of Pre-K

Oh my goodness! Liberty's first day of Pre-K has arrived! We have been talking about it with her for months, and I felt like it still arrived too fast. It was just suddenly here!
First Day of Pre-K
Thank you to this site for the adorable prints idea! 
Madison wanted her picture taken too!
Anyways, this morning I was awake at 5am as if it was my first day of school. Bahahaha! I personally was ready to go by six, which meant I was able to make some delicious toast, eggs, and strawberries for breakfast before everyone else was awake. The girls were up about 7 and surprisingly we were ready to go before 7:30. I was so thankful we were able to get a few cute photos of the girls in front of the house. We arrived at the school pretty early, and I was glad to have some time to just take it in. Thankfully they allowed us to take Libby into her classroom. I don't think she really knew what to expect, and I was probably quicker to leave than Jason would have liked. It was just so hard. She has never been anywhere but home with me. 

Liberty loved watching the school buses!
I love that this has the shadows of myself, Jason and Madison. :-)
She has her own cubby.
She needed a little help to pick out her picture...
... and then place it in the school house.

Awe she kissed Madison and Daddy goodbye.
I was the first to give her a kiss. I think I was trying to avoid crying.
Then we were home just Madison and I with Libby off to school and daddy off to work. It was strange, and I have never been more grateful to have a daycare child arrive!

The end of her first day!!!!
I think her first day went okay. Her teacher said she was "shell shocked", so she mostly just stood back quietly and watched everything. She ate okay at snack, but she didn't eat any of her lunch. I am not too surprised that she didn't eat her lunch, since they give them lunch at 10:30 which to me is way early. We had a very eventfully fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment