My Clean Madison

Anyone who knows Jason or myself knows that we are incredibly clean people. We can't just leave dishes in the sink, clothes on the floor, and toys not picked up, so Madison's new favorite thing is picking up trash when we are out of the house. While we are out I have to watch her like a hawk, since she will just take off after a piece of paper or trash in the wind with little thought about her safety. At times it can be exhausting, but I am a very proud of her clean streak. It is so cute whenever a piece of trash flies out of her reach she says in a frantic voice, "awe paper" (which is what she calls trash sometimes). Then I just have to say all gone or bye bye and she will move onto another piece of trash. It cracks me up how active and talkative my baby girl can be!






No comments:

Post a Comment