Nature Walk, Sandwiches, and Shirts for Our Family Reunion

Please forgive my unorganized thoughts and rambling. This is a late night post, and I have been trying to give up coffee. Which may I add is NOT as easy as I thought it would be. Plus I am blogging from my phone which I never do. 

Anyways, tonight we went out as a family on a nature walk. I always feel such peace and calm out in nature. At points I would forget that we were in the middle of a bustling city. I felt so thankful for our family, health, home, food, and work. Life can be overwhelming sometimes, but it is comforting to know that we are doing well in life. Also, prayerful of our boy's safe arrival into our home. The girls loved it of course which was an added bonus! I laughed several times at my silly husband and overly excited girls. It was a wonderful time.




After that we headed out to get some dinner and buy some shirts for our huge family photo next week! I am so excited about the reunion coming up!!!!




We ended our night with this sunset that sadly my camera phone does not do justice. It looked like the sky was on fire! What a gorgeous sky! Goodnight everyone.





No comments:

Post a Comment