Chicken Fajitas

I'm did another freezer meal recipe today and made the Crockpot Chicken Fajitas.

Chicken Fajitas
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas Recipe

  • 6 chicken tender or 1 lb chicken breast (I used almost 3 lbs of chicken breast.)
  • 1 medium onion sliced (I chopped mine... oops.)
  • 1 medium green pepper sliced
  • 2 cups salsa
  • 1 can of green chiles
  • 1 pakage of fajita seasonings
  • 2 Tbs olive oil
    • Place all items in freezer bag. Toss and freeze flat. When ready to cook place all ingredients in crockpot and cook for 6 hours on low or 4 hours on high. Remove chicken from mix, shred and then add back into the mix. Serve with warm tortillas, top with your favorite toppings, and enjoy! 

Things I've Learned

  • I would say freezer meals are great for if you want to give a meal to a new mom or someone who is ill, but I think it would have been easier for me to spend a half hour a day throwing everything into a crockpot instead of 4 hours making 4 meals to freeze.
  • This was my husbands favorite recipe, which means it was almost too spicy for me. Still yummy and bearable, though I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitivity to spicy foods.



No comments:

Post a Comment