2 Ingredient Pancake

Alright I fell behind with my New Year's Resolution, so I'm looking to catch up and do double recipes for a while. Hopefully, I can still cook 365 recipes by the end of the year. 
For breakfast this morning I finally made the banana egg pancakes everyone was raving about a while back.
2 Ingredient Pancake


  • 1 banana, sliced
  • 1 large egg
  • 5 blueberries (I only had blackberries, so that's what I used.)
    • Preheat the waffle iron or pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Crack the egg into a small mixing bowl and add the banana slices. Mash the banana and mix thoroughly with the egg. Stir in the blueberries. Pour into the waffle iron and close the lid. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Shut off the heat. Let the waffle sit in the iron for a bit, it will get firmer upon standing and will be easier to remove. Enjoy as-is or serve with butter and/or syrup.




It was a nightmare to flip!




Things I've Learned

  • They tasted great, but they were so frustrating to try and flip. The ones without the blackberries turned out better.
  • My girls didn't even try them which was even more frustrating. 
  • Eh. I would have to say blah to these!

No comments:

Post a Comment