Tuna Burgers

I made these Tuna Burgers for lunch. I don't know if I was really able to taste it. I was kind of in a rush for lunch. They were good... I think.

Tuna Burgers


Tuna Burgers Recipe

  • 2 cans tuna
  • 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs
  • 1 egg
  • 2 stalks celery
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I just like miracle whip better.)
    • In a medium bowl add tuna and flake well with a fork, add cracker crumbs, egg, celery, and mayonnaise. Form into patties. Place in a lightly greased pan and cook on low-medium, approximately 4 minutes on each side until browned. Serve immediately. Enjoy! 




I had this cute helper!









Things I've Learned
  • Kind of random, but I don't think I have been sitting for meals lately. It feel like there is just too much to do. Maybe I can taste my food someday.
  • I think this would also be good as just a tuna sandwich?

No comments:

Post a Comment