Zesty Turkey Roll-Ups

Alright I fell behind with my New Year's Resolution, so I'm looking to catch up and do double recipes for a while. Hopefully, I can still cook 365 recipes by the end of the year. 
For lunch today I made this delicious Zesty Turkey Roll Ups recipe.

Zesty Turkey Roll Ups
So yummy!!!!
Zesty Turkey Roll Ups Recipe

  • 1 cup mayo (I used miracle whip, because I'm not really a fan of Mayo.)
  • 1 (1.25 oz) packet taco seasoning (I used just regular flour tortillas.)
  • 6 large spinach flour tortillas
  • 1 pound deli-style turkey
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 2 roma tomatoes, dices (I forgot to grab tomatoes while shopping, but they were great anyways!)
  • green leaf lettuce
    • Stir together mayo and half of the packet of taco seasoning. Add more to taste. (I did a full packet of taco seasoning with 2 cups of miracle whip.) To assemble, spread desired amount of mayo mixture on each tortilla. Place turkey slices on one side of the tortilla. Layer lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese in the center of the tortilla. Starting on the side with the turkey, roll the tortilla up tightly. Use a bit more may if you need to, to help keep the tortilla closed. Slice each rolled tortilla into 8 slices. Refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!


All you need!
Delicious sauce!
So easy!
For the toddlers I used miracle whip plain.
My picky eaters weren't interested even without the lettuce. 
Things I've Learned

  • I like that this recipe is something I can do anytime, since it uses things I always have around the house. 
  • Plus, it is nice that I can adjust them to match different taste preferences.
  • These were so delicious!!!! I loved them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment