"Pink" Chocolate Cookies

Tonight the girls and I made these cookies together. I didn't have the same cake mix as the one in the recipe, so I tried to dye the cookies pink. The girls wanted pink cookies. They had a little pink in them...
"Pink" Chocolate Cookies
  • 1 box Pink Velvet Cake Mix (I only had Classic Yellow Cake Mix.)
  • 1 stick (8 oz butter)
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 4 oz cream cheese
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips (I used chocolate chips.)
    • Combine butter, egg, vanilla, and cream cheese. Slowly add in cake mix until fully combined. Stir in white chocolate chips. Roll chilled dough into one inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow the cookies to cool before eating. Enjoy!
Girls ready to help make cookies!
All you need.
Such great helpers!



Mixed up!
Ready to go in!
Crumbly when they first come out,
but amazingly moist once the cool!
Things I've Learned

  • The girls are excellent sweet little helpers! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment