Homemade Chicken Nuggets

I decided to make these chicken nuggets for the girls for dinner today. I wish I could say the girls ate lots of them, but they didn't.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets
I thought they were delicious though.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe

  • 3 whole, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 2 tsp Italian seasonings
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 3 eggs, beaten
  • 1 cup oil
    • Place chicken, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, cayenne and 1 tsp of salt in the food processor and process until smooth. Combine 1 tsp salt with flour in a bowl and beaten eggs in another bowl. Roll the chicken paste into a small tablespoon size ball and flatten. After dipping in egg on both sides, dip into flour. Make sure both sides are coated well. Place them on a plate or baking sheet until you are ready to fry them. Heat oil in a large fry pan and place as many as will fit without overlapping. Fry 3-5 minutes on each side until browned. Find your thickest nugget and check to make sure inside is not pink. If cooked thoroughly enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!
They don't take much.
I don't have a food processor,
so I tried our Bullet and Blender.
Neither really worked that great.

Frying away...
... and all fried up!
Full chicken bites for Jason and I.
Yum!!!!


Things I've Learned

  • A blender does not work the same as a food processor.

No comments:

Post a Comment