2 Aging Girls

2 Aging Girls!
This week as I received each one of my daughters "My Toddler/Baby This Week" emails from Babycenter I read them, as I normally do, and was just about to hit the trash button when I realized something (I should have realized before) my babies aren't going to be babies forever!!! Ahhh!! They are having quite time (nap time) now as they always do, but this time as I use my hour or so alone to blog I actually went to Babycenter and read in detail the development of each of my girls. I know I have said this before, but it really amazes me how quickly they change! Madison is crawling and sitting now like she has always known how to, even though just last week she did neither. Liberty goes up and down the stairs, on and off the couch, and even helps feed the dogs like she never knew any other way. I am just amazed at the girls God has provided me with. I love these girls so much and I am so happy to be their mom and be able to see them grow into the little ladies they are!!

Toddler Development- A great way to learn about and understand your toddler better.
Baby Development- A great way to prepare for and learn about your baby's development.

The Girls Looking at Books


Liberty Reading to Madison :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment