Our Baptism

My whole life I grew up in a very religious family yet I struggled with my identity and where religion fit into my life. When I graduated High School and moved out on my own I took a more of a Jesus being in the background of my life kind of a approach to religion. I knew he was there, but I didn't call out to him or research who he was. This all changed when I became pregnant with my daughter and I realized how miraculous life is and how God never left my life and blessed our family in so many ways (i.e. love, health, shelter, food, guidance, etc.). At that time I returned to the religion I had always known. I went for almost 2 years until I found the current protestant church I attend now. I love everything about everything Jesus is to me and my family. I want everyone to know I don't try and push my beliefs on anyone. I am just so excited about this event in our life that I had to share it with everyone and anyone! :-)
Liberty Walking on The Rocks Before Baptism

Madison Eating Before Baptism

Jason and I Before Baptism




All of Us After Baptism




No comments:

Post a Comment