DR Congo Adoption... Orphan Wish List

In all my years I have never seen a donation form that lists real specific items that are needed. When I saw this list and how easy and secure it was to donate I was really excited!! Of course it helps that we are in the process of adopting from this country which makes me even more excited. It was eye opening to see the basic needs of the children in this orphanage. I felt like I could really make a difference with even the smallest donation. Here is the website for the way to donate and below is a list of items needed:

http://www.oneworldadoptions.org/blog/orphanage-needs/

DRC Orphanage Wish List

Please consider donating one or more of the following items:
- Big basin for fufu (need 1) $20 each
- Big basin for the laundry (need 5) $20 each
- Medium size basin (need 5) $10 each
- Laundry basket (need 4) $7 each
- Children’s potties (need 20) $5 each
- Trash can (need 2) $15 each
- Large plastic chairs (need 20) $20 each
- Stainless plate (need 90) $5 each
- Brazier/grill (need 2) $25 each
- Big cooking pot for fufu (need 3) $60 each
- Vegetable pot (medium size) (need 3) $20 each
- Sheets for beds $200


No comments:

Post a Comment