Applesauce Pancakes

Yesterday, I made these pancakes for breakfast. They were okay, but I really expected them to be sweeter.
Applesauce Pancake
  • 2 cups dry pancake mix
  • 1 cup quick oats
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup applesauce
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 cup milk
    • Combine all your ingredients into a large mixing bowl and stir everything together. Heat a griddle over medium high heat. Butter or oil your griddle. Pour pancake batter onto the griddle in desired size. Cook until batter starts to bubble and bottom turns golden brown. Flip and cook until bottom side is fully cooked too. Serve hot topped with butter and syrup. Enjoy!

All you need

It doesn't really make a lot of pancakes.
It was super thick.
Pretty healthy though.
Things I've Learned

  • This recipe really wasn't that great. I was hoping it would have been a little sweeter. I think I need to find a pancake recipe where syrup is inside the mix, since little hands can get pretty sticky with syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment