Biscuits and Gravy

I absolutely LOVE this 3 ingredient slow cooker biscuits and gravy recipe. We had it for lunch today. Yummy!
Biscuits and Gravy
So delicious!
3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Biscuits and Gravy Recipe

  • 1 lb breakfast sausage
  • 2 cans refrigerator biscuits
  • 2 cans cream of mushroom soup (I used cream of celery)
    • Brown and drain sausage. Layer 1 can of biscuits in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Top with half the sausage and then 1 can of cream of mushroom soup. Repeat the layers once more. Cook on high for 2 hours.

Brown the sausage.

Place 1 can of biscuits into bottom of crockpot.
Cover with cream soup and sausage.
This made our house smell amazing!!!!
Things I've Learned

  • Who would have guessed that cream of celery soup tastes so amazing as a gravy. I would have never thought to try.
  • I love breakfast for lunch. Yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment