Copycat Shamrock Shake

With it being St. Patrick's Day this week I have been making Irish/St. Patty's Day Food. I made Copycat Shamrock Shake for an after dinner snack last night.

Copycat Shamrock Shake

Yummy!
Copy Cat Shamrock Shake
  • 3 cups of vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
  • 1 1/2 cups milk
  • 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract (I did 3/8 tsp. which was not really strong enough.)
  • 8 drops of green food coloring
  • green sprinkles, if desired
  • sweetened whipped cream
    • Place the ingredients in the order listed above in a blender. Start out with 1/4 tsp extract and taste after blending to see if you want a stronger mint flavor, if so add another 1/4 tsp extract. Blend in the blender until smooth. Pour mixture into 2 glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired. Makes 2 shakes. (I made 4 small shakes.)

I loved the peppermint! 
Before Mixing
After Mixing
Things I've Learned
  • I love peppermint in my shakes!
  • Not really much else to learn... with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment