Crock Pot Chili

Yesterday, I had every intention to make Kalua Pork for lunch, but I failed again to read the recipe in advance. Oh well, this chili recipe was delicious!
Chili

Yummy!
  • 1 pound cooked and drained ground beef
  • 1 can of chili beans (undrained)
  • 1 can of chili ready diced tomatoes
  • (I don't really like having too much beef, so I did 2 cans of each of the above.)
    • Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Divide into bowls, add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Yup that's it!

Brown the beef.


Add everything to the crockpot and basically done.
Things I've Learned
  • I thought this was a little silly for a crockpot. It made my house smell great, but all that the crockpot really did was warm the beans and tomatoes up. 
  • It was so delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment