Hard Boiled Eggs- FAIL

I don't know how I manage to do this, but I failed at making hard boiled eggs this morning. I guess it's a good thing Easter isn't here yet, so I will be ready by then. Maybe?
Hard Boiled Eggs
  • 4 eggs with no cracks
  • enough water to cover eggs
    • Place eggs in a medium pan, and cover with about an inch of cold water. Turn heat on medium and bring the water to a boil. When the water boils, shut the flame off and cover for 20 minutes. Run under cold water and let the eggs cool.


Did I use enough water?
The whites were not cooked well enough.
I am an over-easy egg eater,
so I loved the yoke on these under cooked hard boiled eggs.

Things I've Learned

  • I don't know why these eggs didn't turn out. Did I not cook in enough water? Did I need to let them cool longer?


1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write
    again soon!

    ReplyDelete