Easy Muffins

I made this super easy muffin recipe this morning. 
Easy Muffins
Yummy!
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 Tbsp. baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 2 beaten eggs
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 1/2 cup milk
    • Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt and stir together. Add in eggs, oil, and milk and mix until combined. Don't beat or overmix! Scoop into prepared muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Pretty much basic ingredients.
Adding the wet ingredients to the dry.
The girls and I loved them!

Things I've Learned

  • I am still amazed at how easy throwing together a homemade batch of muffins or pancakes can be. Not really that much harder than throwing together a mix.
  • This is a sweeter recipe than the other muffin recipe I made. If you like sweet these are the muffins for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment