Soy Sauce Chicken

I have fallen behind again with blogging. I made this yummy soy sauce chicken last week.
Soy Sauce Chicken
Still yummy even though the sauce didn't work out perfectly.
3 Ingredient Soy Sauce Coca-Cola Crockpot Chicken Recipe
  • 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
  • 8oz Coca-Cola
  • About a dozen Chicken Drumsticks
    • Throw it all in a crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours. (I cooked ours on high for 3 hours.)
1/2 cup Soy Sauce
8oz Coke
Everything in the beginning.
After cooking.
I couldn't figure out how to "reduce the liquid". 
So I threw in a brown gravy mix... which ended up being clumpy.
It was so delicious even with the sauce hiccup.
Things I've Learned
  • The crockpot works excellent at cooking chicken drumsticks. They were so moist and delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment