Salsa Verde Chicken

I did much better this week at planning ahead for what meals I was going to make. I am basically in love with these 3 ingredient crock pot recipes at this point. I made this 3 ingredient crock pot salsa verde chicken recipe
Salsa Verde Chicken
Everything in our house ends up as a burrito filler. So yummy!
Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 (16oz) jar salsa verde
  • shredded cheese (to taste or enough to cover chicken)
    • Spray crockpot with cooking spray. Place chicken breast in bottom of the crockpot and cover evenly with salsa. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-5 hours or until cooked through. About 30 minutes to an hour before serving, sprinkle cheese evenly over chicken. Enjoy!
3 Ingredients
It looked and tastes amazing!!!!
Things I've Learned

  • Seriously I love these crockpot recipes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment