BBQ Meatballs

I made this delicious meatballs recipe yesterday to eat for dinner on some noodles with some left over mashed potatoes and peas.
BBQ Meatballs



Crock Pot Grape Jelly and BBQ Meatballs Recipe
  • 1- 32 oz bag fully cooked meatballs (about 50) (I could only find an 80 oz bag, so I just counted out 50 or so meatballs.)
  • 1- 18 oz jar grape jelly
  • 1- 18 oz BBQ sauce
    • Combine sauces in your crockpot and stir until combined. Add meatballs and stir until they are coated with the sauce. Cook on high for 3 hours. Enjoy as an appetizer or serve over rice for a main dish. (We ate ours over some whole wheat noodles.)






Things I've Learned
  • I have heard of using grape jelly with/as a barbecue recipe before, but it was still a little of a surprising mixture.
  • I don't really feel like these 3 ingredient crockpot recipes are very healthy, but they are so delicious and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment