Glazed Pork Chops

Yesterday I did quiet a bit of cooking. I also made this slow cooker sweet glazed pork chops recipe for lunch yesterday.
Glazed Pork Chops
So amazing!
Slow Cooker Sweet Glazed Pork Chop Recipe
  • 4-6 boneless pork chops (I used 4, since Jason and my girls don't really like pork chops.)
  • 1 (12 oz) bottle chili sauce
  • 1 cup grape jelly
    • Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Mix together the chili sauce and the jelly. Place pork chops in crock pot and make sure they are covered with the chili sauce and jelly mixture. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. (I did high for 3 1/2 hours.) Enjoy! 
Chili sauce and grape jelly.
Sizzling hot and ready!

Things I've Learned

  • This recipe is actually not spicy at all. My daycare child actually said, "This is delicious! You should remember to make it again!" :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment