Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese

I got this crock pot macaroni and cheese recipe off of Facebook from this lady and made it for lunch a couple of days ago. One of the girls hates mac n cheese, but ate quite a bit of this deliciousness.  
Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
Crock Pot Mac N Cheese Recipe
  • 2 1/2 cups milk
  • 12 oz evaporated milk
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 3 cups shredded cheese
  • 16 oz elbow macaroni
    • Place milk, evaporated milk, cream cheese, and shredded cheese into crock pot. Cook on low for 1 hour. Cook and drain elbow macaroni while sauce is cooking. Add cooked macaroni noodles to crock pot and stir together with sauce. Cook on low another 45 minutes. Then your crock pot mac n cheese is ready!
The best part about making this was that
I had to take this cutie shopping to get the ingredients.
Everything needed!
I was out of cheddar cheese.
I wish I would have known that before going shopping. :-/
I sneaked in some canned chicken... shhh... don't tell my girls.
I may have to see if there is a recipe out there that
 I can have the noodles cook in the crock pot with everything else.
I am all about the less steps the better.
I had a little bit of a freak out moment when I put the noodles in.
I was like "AHH to creamy"!
It turned out okay though. 
Things I've Learned



  • Don't assume since you have 3 bags of shredded cheese in your fridge that one has to be cheddar. Apparently it doesn't and wasn't. Ugh.
  • I thought this recipe tasted okay, but I think it would have tasted amazing with cheddar and no canned chicken.

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I know I am a failure. They both don't really like hot dogs or any meat really... that's why I had to sneak the chicken in. Maybe next time I will try and add some hot dogs.

    ReplyDelete