Slime - The Coolest Thing Ever

I am counting this as a recipe even though you can't eat it. It is similar to when I made play dough. Today, I made SLIME!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day

Slime

  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/2 cup glue (5 oz glue bottle works)
  • glitter, food coloring, or confetti 
  • 1/2 cup liquid corn starch
    • Combine glue and water. Add glitter, food coloring, and/or confetti. Combine glue & water mixture with the liquid starch. Stir and get ready to play. The more you handle it the better it looks and feels. This is just so much fun!

You need 1-5 oz container of washable school glue clear or white.
If you pour the glue out quickly you can get
about 4 oz (1/2 cup) out with a little left over.
1/2 cup water
Mix the 2 together!
Add some glitter and food coloring.
1/2 cup liquid starch
Mix!
Tada!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Things I've Learned

  • I may actually like this stuff more then my kids do! I LOVE IT! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment