Peach Cobbler

I did yet another crock pot recipe today. This yummy peach cobbler.
Peach Cobbler


  • 6 large peaches, peeled and sliced
  • 1 white cake mix unprepared
  • 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
    • Place sliced peaches in the bottom of the slow cooker. Cut the butter into the cake mix with a pastry blender until crumbly. (I added 2 Tbs of water, because I added 1 Tbs of water for this recipe. The cake mix seemed too dry otherwise.) Sprinkle cake mix mixture over peaches. Place paper towel or dish towel on top of slow cooker and seal with slow cooker's lid. Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4 hours. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy.




Things I've Learned
  • I love love love the dish towel trick to keep the cobbler from getting soggy. The other recipe had me cook it uncovered for a while, but it was nice to have it done when the timer went off.

No comments:

Post a Comment