Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

I made this Hawaiian barbecue chicken recipe a couple days ago. It was so delicious!!!!
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
Yummy!!!!
  • Hawaiian style barbecue sauce
  • 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
  • 1-20 oz can pineapple chunks, drained
    • Spray your crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken breast on the bottom of crockpot. Pour the entire bottle of barbecue sauce and can of pineapple chunks over the chicken breasts. Cook on low 8-10 hours or on high 4-6 hours or until chicken pulls apart easily. Serve over rice and enjoy!


Use an apple slicer if you don't have pineapple chunks.
Only 3 Ingredients
Seriously so delicious!!!!
Things I've Learned
  • Jason pointed out that if I didn't have pineapple chunks I could just use an apple slicer. My husband is such a problem solver! :-)
  • I think I really enjoy all of the barbecue recipes so far. They are just so full of flavor!


No comments:

Post a Comment