Jicama Fries

I also did this jicama fries recipe yesterday for an afternoon snack.
Jicama Fries
Eh... okay.
Jicama Fries Recipe
  • 1 jicama
  • 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 pinches salt
    • Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice and season jicama with onion powder, paprika, and salt. Drizzle with olive oil and place in oven for 25 minutes. 
I didn't have paprika, so I used a mixed seasoning.
I thought it was easier to just drizzle in a bowl
instead of on the baking sheet. 
Before baking.
Things I've Learned

  • Hum... I really have no idea how to cut jicama. I couldn't decide between slicing like a chip or fries, so I did a little bit of everything. 
  • Also, maybe I should have followed the seasoning more precise. I just kind of sprinkled in on however I felt like. 
  • I think I should have shaken the pan halfway through to avoid burning some pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment