Another 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Recipe

Yesterday I made another one of the 3 ingredient crock pot recipes. I made the Creamy Chicken Taco Recipe.

Creamy Taco Chicken
Recipe

  • 1 can of tomatoes
  • 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 4 oz cream cheese
    • Combine tomatoes and chicken and let them cook on low for 6-8 hours. 30 minutes before it is done use a fork or tongs to stir and shred the chicken. Then place the cream cheese on top, but do not stir in. When the final timer goes off stir in the cream cheese.
We served it with rice in a tortilla. I ate mine like a burrito, but my girls and husband ate theirs like a quesadilla. They were delicious! My husband said it was one of the best quesadilla's he has ever had!






Things I've Learned
  • Jason thought all crock pot recipes were soups. The last 2 days he was totally shocked at what turned out.
  • My girls will actually eat this in a quesadilla. They are so picky. I was shocked!


No comments:

Post a Comment