Life Happens

Two days ago was the first day this year I didn't bake or cook anything, but with a sick kiddo this house was just too busy. With throw up clean-up, laundry, comforting, and regular household chores there was no time. Jason did make tortillas though, but he was even frustrated about them with being in a rush to make them. However, the same day I made tortillas I threw together some stuff to make salsa.
Salsa

I didn't use a recipe I just threw this stuff together.

I used a nutribullet to blend stuff up.


It looked okay...



Things I've Learned

  • Jason had a love hate relationship with the salsa. He didn't like the initial taste, but he loved the after taste. Yesterday it went down the drain though. 
  • I think next time I just need to chop everything and not nutribullet any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment