Yup... Cut Myself

This afternoon I decided to make apple ring pancakes for a snack. Oh my goodness they were delicious!!!! My girls actually ate 2 full pancakes! Wahoo!
Apple Ring Pancakes

Apple Ring Pancakes Recipe
  • 1 Granny Smith apple
  • 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1 Tbsp. oil
  • 1 cup pancake mix
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup milk
    • Peel, core, and slice apple into rings. Combine remaining ingredients. Place an apple ring on lightly greased griddle and slowly pour 1/4 cup batter over ring. Use just enough batter to cover each ring. Cook until bubbly and flip.

Yes it has happened I cut my finger. I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner even though I have yet to have needed to use a knife.

I must say coring and slice apples into rings is very difficult... hence the cutting myself. :-/

Oh well. They looked and smelled amazing.

They were so great covered with powdered sugar and syrup! Yummy!

Thing's I've Learned

  • Apples + Pancakes + Syrup + Brown Sugar = A Delicious Snack


No comments:

Post a Comment