Breakfast Cookies

Today I am hosting a baby shower, so I have to be quick with this recipe post.

Breakfast Cookies
Breakfast Cookies Recipe

  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 cup chopped figs
  • 1/2 tsp Allspice
  • 1 cup old fashioned oats
  • 1/4 cup soft margarine or butter
  • 3/4 cup applesauce
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1/2 tsp. baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp. ginger
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
    • Mix all ingredients together. Chill in fridge for 1 hour. Roll into balls and roll in sugar. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake 12-14 minutes at 375 degrees.

I did not put in figs (I couldn't find them) and pecans (it is like the one food I really dislike). Also, I accidentally used quick oats...




They taste and look yummy though!

Things I've Learned

  • Hey cookies for breakfast are okay if they are healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment