Caramel Brownie

Tonight we threw together a Caramel Brownie Recipe. It made for a very sweet bedtime snack for Jason and I.

Caramel Brownie
Caramel Brownie Recipe

  • To 6 Tbsp. melted margarine, add:
    • 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
    • 2 eggs
    • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • Beat well, then blend in 2 1/2 cups flour sifted with 2 tsp. Baking Powder.
  • Spread and push into greased 8x8 inch baking dish. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. 
  • Cut into squares while still warm.

The girls loved to help like always.

Lol... I felt like our house was a mess.




This is how it looked before baking.

The inside was soft and moist, but the top was dry.

It was delicious with ice cream.

Things I've Learned

  • I wonder if I should have baked it for 5 or 10 minutes longer to melt the top more into a brownie like shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment