Late Night Sugar

Okay so while waiting for my carpet to dry tonight I decided to make some sugar cookies! I used a recipe I found on Yummly. If you have never used the app Yummly before, I highly recommend it! Wahoo!

Sugar Cookies
This is the recipe I used!



I only have one cookie cutter that is a snowman. Good thing it is winter!



Things I've Learned 

  • I love using a mixer. I don't know why, but there is just something so fun about using a hand mixer. I love the tinking on my metal mixing bowl and the mesmerizing spinning of the beaters. It's fun. Ba ha ha ha! (Alright it is obviously getting late.) 
  • I have cooling racks... and I have no idea how to assemble them.
  • Late night baking can be kind of relaxing and is a great way to break up all of the preparing for a "Monday" after a three day weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment